Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'ET_Builder_Module_Helper_Style_Processor' does not have a method 'process_extended_icon' in /home/customer/www/og4ttsdboard.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/class-et-builder-element.php on line 19934
I was born in Tijuana, Baja, California, and raised in Southern California by migrant parents. I have been married for 25 years to my high school sweetheart, Heidi. We have been residents of Oregon since 1996. We have two children, ages six and nine, who attend elementary school in the Tigard-Tualatin School District. Tualatin has been our home for 11 years. In 2021, I proudly took my Oath of Citizenship – to share in America’s promise, “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness”.
Banking/Finance – 4 years
- Worked through the ranks to Service Bank Manager.
- Developed, and lead, a Minority Development Outreach Program. Traveled throughout Northern Oregon to roll out the program to branches in the region.
Small Business Owner – 7 years
- Understand the hard work, commitment, and dedication to successfully operate a small business within budget.
- Collaboration and perseverance with the complexity of many moving parts.
- Targeted skills in customer service, finance, budgets, operations, business policy, communication, and implementation.
- Negotiation skills building and implementing large contracts and delivering on commitments.
Homeowner Association (HOA) Account Manager – Pacific Landscape Management
- Oversee HOA communities consisting of approximately 9,000 individual homes.
- Work with 39 community elected Boards.
- Oversee all aspects of HOA property landscape assets. Which includes, liabilities, conservation, and esthetics.
- Bring collaboration between community members and Boards to develop long-term budgets affecting HOA dues, and long-term property values.
- Current member of Tigard-Tualatin School Board Finance Committee.
- Committee member for the “No Place for Hate” campaign for Bridgeport Elementary.
- Committee work group member for problem solving the split-level classes at Bridgeport Elementary for the English only students.
- Bridgeport Elementary PTO: Community Liaison (2019-2020 AY)
- Friends of Trees
- West Linn Adopt-A-Road, 14 years